Arrive at Leh airport and transfer to the hotel. You are advised to take complete rest for the day to adapt yourself with new environment at 11,135 feet altitude. Hot lunch (on direct payment) will be provided by the hotel.
Later, in the evening visit the Leh Market, Leh Palace, known as ‘Lachen Palkhar’ and Shanti Stupa, located on a hilltop near Chanspa. O/N Leh.
After breakfast, visit Magnetic Hill and Pathar Sahib Gurudwara. In the evening, visit Hall of Fame – a glorious museum constructed by Indian army. You can see the memorabilia, eminent defence personalities with biographies, images and weapons used during the Kargil war. Later, visit Shanti Stupa – built in 1980s, it is a beautiful monument decorated with colourful paintings and enshrines large statues of Buddha. Before sunset, visit Shanti Stupa and enjoy the breath-taking views of the scenic city.Overnight stay at your hotel in Leh..
After breakfast, drive to Nubra Valley, via Khardungla, one of the highest motorable road in the world, (18,380 ft). Enjoy lunch (on direct payment) en route to Khardungla/Nubra. On your arrival in Nubra Valley check in the hotel/camp. Proceed to enjoy a walk on the banks of Shayok river, you can also enjoy a ride on double humped camel on the sand dunes between Diskit & Hundur village. O/N Nubra Valley.
After breakfast, visit Diskit monastery (Big Buddha), it is a picturesque monastery settled atop a hill and offers an overwhelming view of Nubra valley. Later, drive back to Leh by same route, crossing Khardungla Pass. O/N Leh.
After breakfast, leave for Pangong Lake (14,500 feet) through Changla Pass 17,350 feet (3rd highest motorable road in the world). Spend time at the banks of Pangong Lake. This lake of Pangong is 5/6 kilometres wide and over 144 kilometres long and is shared by two countries (25% India and 75% China). Overnight stay at your hotel near Pangong Lake.
After breakfast, drive to Leh. En route visit the famous Shey Palace & Monastery – This summer palace of the erstwhile King of Leh is set upon a hill. The monastery itself has a 7.5- meter-high, copper statue of a sitting Buddha, wrought in gold. This is the largest of its kind in the world. Later, visit Thiksey Monastery – 19 Km from Leh, Thiksey Monastery is one of the largest and most impressive Gompas Overnight stay at your hotel in Leh.
• Accommodation on twin / triple sharing basis as per the package selected
• All transfers and sightseeing’s on SIC basis
• Accommodation on MAPAI basis (Room + Breakfast + Dinner)
• Pick up and drop at Leh airport
• Inner Line Permits
• Ladakh entry fees & wildlife fees
• Prices are inclusive of all taxes
• 5% Goods and Service Tax applicable
• Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours / extra meals ordered
• Monument entrances, rafting & camel safari charges
• Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices include”.
• Tips, insurance, laundry, phone calls, etc.
• Any kind of drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
• Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks or any other factor beyond control.