Arrive at Leh airport and transfer to the hotel. You are advised to take complete rest for the day to adapt yourself with new environment at 11,135 feet altitude. Hot lunch (on direct payment) will be provided by the hotel.
Later, in the evening visit the Leh Market, Leh Palace, known as ‘Lachen Palkhar’ and Shanti Stupa, located on a hilltop near Chanspa. O/N Leh.
After Breakfast leave for day excursion to Hall of Fame, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, Magnetic Hill & Sangam View where Indus & Zanskar river meet. O/N Leh.
After breakfast, drive to Nubra Valley, via Khardungla, one of the highest motorable road in the world, (18,380 ft). Enjoy lunch (on direct payment) en route to Khardungla/Nubra. On your arrival in Nubra Valley check in the hotel/camp. Proceed to enjoy a walk on the banks of Shayok river, you can also enjoy a ride on double humped camel on the sand dunes between Diskit & Hundur village. O/N Nubra Valley.
After breakfast, visit Diskit monastery (Big Buddha), it is a picturesque monastery settled atop a hill and offers an overwhelming view of Nubra valley. Later, drive back to Leh by same route, crossing Khardungla Pass. O/N Leh.
After early breakfast, leave for Pangong Lake (14,500 ft) via Changla pass 17,350 ft, this is the third highest motorable road in the world. Pangong is the highest salt water lake in the world, shared by India and China. Enjoy the beauty of the lake.
The different hues of blue and green contrast beautifully with the monotonous back drop of barren brown and grey mountains. In the afternoon drive back to Leh by the same route. O/N Pangong.
. PANGONG LAKE – LEH (4-5HRS)
Early morning enjoy the picturesque view of the sun rise on the lake. After breakfast, drive back to Leh, en route visit Thiksey Monastery and Shey Palace. O/N Leh
Early morning transfers to Leh airport to board flight back to destination. Journey ends with exotic memories and stories to be related once back home.
• Accommodation on twin / triple sharing basis as per the package selected
• All transfers and sightseeing’s on SIC basis
• Accommodation on MAPAI basis (Room + Breakfast + Dinner)
• Pick up and drop at Leh airport
• Inner Line Permits
• Ladakh entry fees & wildlife fees
• Prices are inclusive of all taxes
• 5% Goods and Service Tax applicable
• Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours / extra meals ordered
• Monument entrances, rafting & camel safari charges
• Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices include”.
• Tips, insurance, laundry, phone calls, etc.
• Any kind of drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
• Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks or any other factor beyond control.